Your placenta powder can be mixed into many different types of creams and emulsions to make an excellent skin healer.
Placenta creams have been used by the rich and famous for many years to combat signs of aging. Placenta extract the active ingredient in Olay’s new Regenerist Ointment for the eyes!
How can placenta creams help you heal after birth?
Many report that placenta creams and balms can:
- reduce the appearance of c-section scarring
- reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- heal sore or cracked nipples from breast feeding
- reduce skin inflammation from eczema, psiorisis and dermatitis
- reduce the appearance of aging skin eg. lines, veins, sun-spots, wrinkles
- reduce inflammation for babies with nappy rash or eczema
This natural base cream manufactured by Baldwins UK would be the ideal cream to mix with extract from your placenta. You can use your placenta cream on caesarean scars, as a nappy balm, healing cracked nipples and improving skin tone on the face.
Wonderful instructions on how to make your own placenta creams can be found in
Cornelia Enning, Author; Cheryl K. Smith, Editor.
2007. Motherbaby Press. ISBN 978-1-890446-40-6