Placenta Remedies Network is a UK based International network of certified Placenta Remedies Specialists dedicated to supporting new mothers wishing to benefit from their placentas in their post-birth recovery.
Set up as a not-for-profit organisation, PRN is run by its members for the support of its members and the women they serve in their communities. Our aim in this as yet unregulated field is to set, share and follow best practice based on the ever-changing regulatory landscape. A PRN member will be fully informed at all times and will implement new/revised processes as they occur.
PRN members have collectively supported over 5,000 mothers to consume their placentas in the UK alone.
About PRN Members
The PRN Network is made up of women who support mothers in their local birth community as midwives, doulas, ante-natal teachers, hypnobirthing practitioners, therapists, herbal professionals, acupuncturists and homeopaths.
All specialists listed in the PRN directory are certified with an accredited training provider and hold all relevant health and safety certifications. All members are highly trained and agree to the PRN Code of Conduct to provide you with safe and professional placenta support services and information.
PRN Members are:
- Trained and Certified, highly skilled in practical and theoretical knowledge about the placenta, placenta encapsulation and other remedies. Certificates include Accredited Training Provider, Food Hygiene, Infection Control and Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points. Many Specialists hold midwifery degrees and/or other diplomas in birth studies.
- Trusted by many midwives, NHS and Private hospitals and health practitioners who are recommending their patients to research placenta remedies every day.
- Held by a Code of Conductwritten to protect both the Client and the Specialist ensuring we offer safe and quality advice and information to every Client.
- Fully informed at all times of the ever-changing regulatory landscape, ensuring best practice is served.
- Women and Mother focused on Client Care ensuring every client receives factual and understandable information. Our Members are sympathetic and understanding of each Client’s personal situation and aim to be flexible where possible to ensure our placenta advice, information and support is simple and stress-free.