Placenta Remedies Network is a UK based International network of certified Placenta Remedy Specialists dedicated to supporting new mothers wishing to benefit from their placentas in their post-birth recovery.
Set up as a not-for-profit organisation, PRN is run by its members for the support of its members and the women they serve in their communities. Our aim in this as yet unregulated field is to set, share and follow best practice based on the ever changing regulatory landscape. A PRN member will be fully informed at all times and will implement new/revised processes as they occur.
PRN members have collectively supported over 5,000 mothers to consume their placentas in the UK alone.
The PRN website provides a rich source of information, articles and research about the different options a mother has to consume her placenta after birth. The PRN Network is made up of women who support mothers in their local birth community as midwives, doulas, ante-natal teachers, hypnobirthing practitioners, therapists, herbal and TCM professionals, acupuncturists and homeopaths. We believe the placenta, grown by both mother and baby is an integral part of the healing process for new mothers after birth, giving a powerful gift no medicine or herbal remedy can provide. By utilising the placenta, making the placenta more palatable and offering advice for mothers on unique ways of embracing its healing powers, we provide a comfortable and gentle approach to understanding how and why the placenta should not be treated as waste. Thousands of women have benefited from their own placentas with the help and support of PRN placenta remedy specialists over the years. All members are experienced and professional, leading the field in placenta remedies advice and support.
About PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists
All specialists listed in the PRN directory are certified with an approved training provider and hold all relevant health and safety certifications. All members are highly trained and agree to the PRN Code of Conduct to provide you with safe and professional placenta support services and information.
PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists are:
- Trained and Certified, highly skilled in practical and theory knowledge about the placenta and placenta encapsulation. Certificates include Accredited Training Provider, Food Hygiene, Infection Control and Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points. Many Specialists hold midwifery degrees and/or other diplomas in birth studies.
- Trusted by many midwives, NHS and Private hospitals and health practitioners who are recommending their patients to research placenta remedies every day.
- Held by a Code of Conduct written to protect both the Client and the Specialist ensuring we offer safe and quality advice and information to every Client.
- Fully informed at all times on the ever changing regulatory landscape, ensuring best practice is served.
- Women and Mother focused on Client Care ensuring every client receives factual and understandable information. Our Specialists are sympathetic and understanding of each Client’s personal situation and aim to be flexible where possible to ensure our placenta advice, information and support is simple and stress free.