Nurturing a network
Diversity is at the very core of the Placenta Remedies Network. We accept that placenta remedies in themselves are extraordinary. We love that our Members are too; extraordinary and accepted.
The Placenta Remedies Network (PRN) is the driving force behind the growth of placenta businesses across the UK. This has been achieved through years of actively listening, understanding and responding to members, clients and supporters of the network. We celebrate being diverse and inclusive, we believe that this is what moves the network forward and we are always open to fresh ideas and innovative people.
Placenta Remedies Network Equality and Diversity Policy
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to members and not providing less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation (under the Equality Act 2010). We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All members will be treated fairly and with respect.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all members are recognised and valued
- To create a network that promotes dignity, equality and respect for every member
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all members
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures
PRN will inform all members that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness within the network. The policy will also be drawn to the attention of clients and supporters.
PRN equality and diversity policy is fully supported by the committee.
This policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted throughout the network and beyond.