We’d love to have you on board and welcome you into the community.
In order to join PRN, you must have completed an accredited training program, hold all the relevant health & safety certifications (see below) and agree to adhere to our Code of Conduct and Social Media Guidelines.
- A detailed profile on the easy-to-use geographical directory, so potential clients can find and contact you.
- Access to a vast range of templates to help you run your business, including information guides, booking forms, placenta care and client care documents.
- Access to a Food Safety Management System based on HACCP principles written and validated by Food Safety Experts with accompanying legal documentation, research and reports.
- Ongoing updates on the ever-changing regulatory landscape in this (as yet) unregulated field, with new/revised processes ensuring best practice is served in your community.
- Access to a lively, dynamic forum where you can connect, chat, seek advice and share best practice with over 135 members around the world.
- Access to a suppliers guide which is constantly researched and updated with quick links to best deals for equipment and supplies you need to provide your service.
- Access to a members shop stocking professional labels which meet Trading Standards labelling requirements, congratulations cards and personalised flyers.
- Access to graphic designers who will customise your labels and flyers at preferential rates.
- Complimentary loan of event marketing material, including roll-up display banners and flyers, making your exhibition stand eye-catching and professional.
- Access to funding for collaborative events with your local colleagues.
- Preferential rate for Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Malpractice insurance with a top ranked holistic therapies insurance company.
- Systematic feedback requested and collated from your clients, providing important research data and testimonials.
- The benefit of PRNs social media and blog activity, spreading awareness and attracting potential clients to the directory.
Membership fee £75.00 for 1 year – 100% of which is channelled back into promoting you and the services you offer.